Thursday, August 28, 2008

radiohead

I bought Jason tickets to Radiohead for his birthday in May and the show was last night. We had a blast! The music, the night, and my company were beautiful. We loves us some LIVE MUSIC!!


Sipping my beer looking for "the spot".






I was amazed one of their first songs was Talk Show Host, an old favorite of mine . . . enjoy below . . .



I want to
I want to be someone else or I'll explode
Floating upon this surface for the birds
The birds
The birds

You want me?
Fucking well come and find me
I'll be waiting
With a gun and a pack of sandwiches
And nothing
Nothing
Nothing
Nothing

You want me?
Well come on and break the door down
You want me?
Fucking come on and break the door down
I'm ready
I'm ready


Another favorite, lucky . . .






I made J leave before the music stopped and took this pic of the crowd on the way out. As we made our way back to our 'get there early' stellar (staff) parking, Radiohead's tour buses led us out of the parking lot. They looped the very last part of their last song so as the people waited for more the band was gone, and so were we. It was awesome.

No comments: